Best android phone when will be going to scanner......

When I was first got my android phone, I'm happy to see you. Sometime need collect my emergency document when I was capture picture like as class note, important math etc. After I understand that some picture or capture are not clear than I get hopeless.


Than I was think that if I scan that document it would be much better. Than I think that if I get applications that are capture a picture than converting PDF file. Than start search for application, get many app but not success. I try another time for searching more app than I got this app that name was CamScanner

What can be done with this app? I would expect that, It is much more than can be done this app. This app I used to 175 page of book scan only 30 minute!. Also this scan file is very clear.

About app that the information. when I was download app than I see that rating. So  now we can look CamScanner rating.
 It will be able to understand installing this app.


































Now time to download. So Harry up for download this app




https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner&rdid=com.intsig.camscanner&rdot=1











Offline version download 











Thanks for staying and patient read this article.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Top